. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Approaching the summer



6

Just a few days of spring remaining...and it is summer already!!!!!
living in the city , must say that summer isn't my favorite season, but I love enjoying the summer treats and summer vacation, of course;)


forest starwberries cherry
maline ribizle
duddud

And finally, wearing summer dresses;)

10

4

You already know how much I love Barefoot roses fabrics by Tanya Whelan and before her new line will come out, I'm still into sewing a lot with Barefoot roses charming prints. As I'm so addicted to shoes as well, especially when they match the clothes I make, and I think I've managed to find and buy absolutely perfect match to some of her prints, my favourites, in pink and green;)



And I made a pair of cute hair clips to match too;)



Speaking about summer dresses and sales, you can check my new listing on etsy, listed as yart sale, as I decided to join theirs first annual sale, going on from june 11-20....a bit late, but better ever than never, right??

Happy shopping!!!!
xo, Katarina

4 comments :

angie.a said...

I love making these little dresses. Yours are SO sweet!! Email me so I have your email addy...I forgot to get it before I left the Chicks!

jemimabean at gmail dot com

angie

Katie, Shannan, and Jamie said...

Girl...your designs & pics are always so sweet & refreshing! Go to my blog to see the special award I have for you...
Katie

CeCe said...

I absolutely love your style.

Katarina said...

Thanks so much!!!!!