. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 2 January 2009

Take away Fashion

moda decembar

Last Saturday of the last Year, I had the pleasure to participate into New Year's edition of Take away Fashion.

moda decembar

moda decembar

The pleasure wouldn't be so overwhelming if it wasn't for my first meeting with such a sweetheart Zorica "filzlaus" . She lives in Austria, but she is born and grew up here, so we had our little 4 hours chit-chat in our language, which was great. You can see all the beautiful things she make and sells in her blog, flickr, da wanda and etsy shop.

moda decembar

moda decembar zorica i ja

The event lasted from 12-22 h so I must say that after 10 hours in pretty low outside temperature( -3 C that is 27 Fahrenheit ), that caused also low traffic inside, I just couldn't wait to pack and go to the warm place called home.

I have prepared so many things to show (and sell:), but unfortunately the space we had in disposal wasn't very handy for all that, so many lovely things remained just "unseen", which sort of gave me the lesson to maybe try to organize my own personal exhibition in the future......which will be one of the early goals for the 2009.;)

bracelets lot1

bracelet cuff lot

I uploaded the bracelets here and the tulle skirts here at the bottom of the page, and have edited the pics for some clippies and headbands yesterday and wanted to upload them today, but my hubby had the thrilling news for me this morning-our major computer disc carrying so many pics regarding all my work-even the graphics, sketches etc(which is the most important) had gone literally to fire(even having the best cooler) yesterday evening, so I will have to strongly hope that it is only the cable thing and not something to do with all the data etc:(

barefoot roses shabby skirt

skirts detail

The skirt you can find for sale here and it is available in adult size as well;)

Have a wonderful and creative 2009. Year!!!!!
Katarina

3 comments :

Chris said...

The skirt is absolutely beautiful!! Did you create the pattern yourself ?

I wish you a happy, healthy and succesful year 2009 !! May your ideas and creativity never decrease.

XO from Germany , Chris

Katarina said...

Hello sweety, I wish you all the best in the New 2009. too!!!!
Regarding the skirt, I hardly use patterns, but it is so simple to make and I think there is a free similar pattern available at Tanya's (Grand revival) blog;)
xo, Katarina

do you mind if i knit said...

I've just discovered your blog through Anna Maria Horner's flickr links, and I love your work............... I love your colours and designs, just gorgeous!