. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 9 May 2009

Going RED with the Kimono Blossom

kimono blossom dress

I suppose that you have noticed some fresh, vivid changes regarding my layout....yes, I have finally changed my header:)
Fresh poppies, hot summer weather and my latest creation - Kimono Blossom dress made me do it...and I LOVE it!!!!

kimono blossom It features the most beautiful Oilily reprint fabric, very pricey and very hard to find. I'm so lucky to have it still in red and even blue colorway and I love how it turned out.





bodice

We had a wonderful, hot day at our weekend getaway house, and Marta and I had a great time doing the pictures of this stunning dress. I will try to upload the rest of the pictures tomorrow and maybe even list it on eBay, but in the meantime, here are some pics of the Work in Progress (I just love the bodice and being a perfectionist, I just love to take care of all the details, lining, tags, etc. while creating)

WIP bodice


WIP bodice inner part


bodice inner with tags

xo, Katarina

4 comments :

Chris said...

A gorgeous little girl in a gorgeous dress !!!

And I like your new header. I wish I could give my blog a make-over, but I just don't have the skills to do it.

XOXO,
Chris

AndreaQ said...

I found your blog through Cook it Blog it. Gorgeous dress, gorgeous pictures and gorgeous child! You are very talented Katarina.

Katarina said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Awesome dress! Do you make them for moms, too?! What fun!