. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 3 August 2009

Pants for kids

damjan on the chair

After getting some awesome fabrics by Lecien from the Fat quarter shop , I decided to sew some simple pants for the kids, 3 mine and my sister's tweens.

kids in pants

I know, one of the tweens (Filip) is missing from the photo, because he didn't wanted to wear the pants and sit on the rocker bench(is that the name???) with the rest of the kids.

pants

When I have tried to make a few pics of the kids together, I realized how difficult it must be for the photographers to capture the "family moments" in plural...especially with the little ones. In my case, it was going this way....( Pablo occasionally had the "I'm a dinosaur" moments...

bianka marta pablo bianka marta pablo
bianka marta pablo

LOL....but, at least we had a lot of fun and they do love the pants, they will be great for the vacation:)

pants

xo, Katarina