. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 22 September 2009

First day of autumn

feets

It is always so hard to say goodbye to summer. Just the fact that sometimes, we will be forced to stay in the house with kids, instead of playing outside all day long is bringing a sadness. But on the other hand, maybe I will have more time to finally finish some ideas, projects and must do's that I wanted and started a few years ago.

first day of school

Of course, Marta has started with her school full time, she is in the 2nd grade now. This photo above is from the last year. And this under same day, in the classroom. The school is just 100 metres far away from our home, so she will be able to go by her own this year too. She is so mature and the thing that now she is totally autonomous is making me both happy and scarred-knowing that she is such a big girl now.

first day of school 2008

I don't have this years photo of her in front of the school, but have the pics of what she have chosen to sew (of course, I did that task, but maybe she will be able to sew by herself soon too:) and wear.

garden party

I will upload some more pics of this set and maybe will be offering it as a custom too, so stay tuned and have a wonderful fall:)
Katarina

2 comments :

The Wooden Spool said...

I LOVE this outfit! I want to make a similar one for my girls! :) LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Laurie
xo

PS...love your sandals, too! :)

Katarina said...

Thanks girls!!!