. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Mess on my table

sewing plate

A few days ago, after sewing and making some headbands I realized I made a huge mess all over my table and room. I was enjoying one of those "creative chaos" moments, that I talked about in the previous post/last question in the article

mess on the table

Gathering crochet flowers with fabric buttons, looking for the perfect match, is one of my favourite embellishment "tasks".

crochet flowers

mess on the table

I just love to use the for many things, either hair accessories or garment details;)

mess on the table

As you can see, I have tons of these and constantly making new buttons, with new fabrics, so if you need some, don't hesitate to contact me, I would gladly list them in my IwannaBE etsy shop

xo, Katarina

No comments :