Thursday, 14 January 2010
I have finished today 2 new bags, made mainly with Anna maria Horner's Drawing Room fabric.
I bought those metal kiss lock frames on etsy about a year ago and finally find the way to use them. I didn't use any particular pattern, except following some steps and advices from U-handbag blog. And so, now I have a new bag:)And the other bag I gave to my granny and she loved it.
I must say that doing the frame bags is not hard, but the glue I used upon advices(Gutermann textile glue) has very intensive smell, so I wouldn't suggest doing this indoor. Also, I have made a mistake when inserting those pipping details, as it was a bit of trouble when gathering the lining with the main side of the bags. But, doing things without complications and challenges is just not my style...but I have learned so much from this, and looking forward on trying more styles, hopefully soon;)