. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 26 September 2010

Misty morning

rain drops

Last week we had a lot of rain, and so I was able to take many pics of the rain drops in the spider webs, at Fruska gora. They are so inspiring, looking like the beads on the strand.

rain drops

The only thing I can say is that I wish I had a macro lens!!!!

rain drops

xoxo, Katarina
PS I got the great news regarding my solo exhibition and I got the spot in great gallery in the center of Belgrade...it makes me so happy:)

5 comments :

Manja said...

Lepe fotke i divne vesti za izlozbu!

Manja said...

Lepe fotke i divne vesti za izlozbu!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your blog.

Tina Liel said...

Hi Katarina! What lovely pictures amd your work is amazing. Have a great weekend. HUGS

Katarina said...

Thank you so much!!!!