. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 13 September 2010

Upside down

upside down

It is so weird how in just 2 weeks the things around has changed.
From the very beginning of this month, fall suddenly arrived. And for the first time after 9 years, I found myself being without kids at home during the morning, as Bianka started the kindergarten. It both made me feel very happy (as now I have more time to dedicate to house and my work), but also a bit sad knowing that they aren't so small any more.....and that they are growing so fast....
Hopefully I will be able to organize my sudden "free time" best possible and to recuperate some projects left on the way.....

xo, Katarina

No comments :