. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 1 April 2011

Baby boy fabric

sweet baby boy

I was so excited yesterday when I saw that my entry for the Project selvage named sweet baby boy have made it to the semi-finals:)

some close-ups:
sweetbabyboy detail
sweetbabyboy detail1
sweetbabyboy detail2

Now, I will need you to vote for me, please:)))No account or registration needed.
All you need to do is to browse THESE 5 PAGES and than click on the image or images (hopefully you'll pick mine:) you like best. A green box will appear around the design you select for voting. Your votes are submitted only after you reach the end of the voting pages and click the button to submit your votes.

Thank you and have a wonderful April:)
xo, Katarina

Update: After making it into the first 75 semi-finalists, unfortunately, my baby boy entry didn't make it in the top 10:(
A big THANK YOU to everyone for voting and support:)

No comments :