. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 9 September 2011

September clothes


bow dresses

bow dresses

After a long week full of mixed feelings and tears (there have been a few hard days with new school commitments), we are somehow back to "regular schedule". At least I hope. This sort of regular schedule provided some sewing too (for the SHOP ); with the following results;)

bow dress bow dress

bow dresses

bow retro flowers dress

I am slowly convincing my self that the summer is gone and therefore my sewing palette will start with some Indian summer tones going to the deeper tones.

bow dresses

bow dresses

There are some neat neckties for boys as well available in the shop, in different, fun prints.

ties

Have a wonderful September,
Katarina

1 comment :

Amanda said...

Visiting your blog always makes me want to knock the dust off my machine and start sewing again.