. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 19 September 2011

Tulle skirts fun

lilac tulle skirt

Yesterday, I snapped a few shoots of the new tulle skirts I made for the SHOP, enjoying some of the last hot summer days of this year.

lilac tulle skirts

lilac tulle skirt

lilac skirts tulle

lilac tulle skirts

It always makes me smile when my oldest, after I take a few pics says: " Can you take the pics of me jumping?" Ever since my friend, Piki took some professional pics of her jumping for my poor neglected website (and to follow is the evidence...she had only 4 years and it was 6 years ago), she is obsessed with jumping on the pics.



xo,
Katarina

2 comments :

laura jannika said...

Katarina
I love your blog, especially the fashions...I wondered if you would like to contribute a little butterfly experience to my new little book. Here is an example: 7 year old Lenora looked at the butterfly and said:"Did a fairy paint your wings?"

НевенаБеоград said...

Katarina, mnogo mi se svidja blog! A jos vise mi se svidjaju mlade, svestrane majke! Svaka cast i samo napred! Pratim te! :)

Poseti moj blog...
isolationnevena.blogspot.com