. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 24 October 2012

The exhibition "Flickering shadows"

Opening of the exhibition

Yesterday was the opening of my exhibition "Flickering shadows", as I mentioned in my previous post. I am so relived now that it is officially opened and that after months of work I can finally move toward. The paintings were inspired by my 2 daughters and some branches and leaves shadows....So, here are a few pics from the opening and the paintings. Hope you'll like them;)

Opening of the exhibition

Opening of the exhibition


Opening of the exhibition

Opening of the exhibition

"Hazy reflections"

"Airy"

"Shadow dance"

"Light"

"Fall"

"In a misty morning"

"Flickering shadows"

"Bianka"

"Reflections"

"Marta"

"Wispering"

"Flickers"

Big composition.... in work

me painting
Oh and my son is almost 8. Tomorrow to be precise...or better,  just in a few hours.... Can hardly believe it!!!
And actually I took him as inspiration for my next project. Totally boyish stuff:) Can't wait to show you:)))
Katarina,xx

No comments :