. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 22 January 2013

RnR cushion



disclosure: this post was edited, b/c I had issues with someone steeling my pics and sharing them on FB.  A note to myself- never share pics that you might see somewhere else on the net, disliking that! Not all people play fair!

RnR cushion

During the last month, I managed to play with some real, modern stuff and beautiful fabrics and I made one modern cushion for me too:). Here are some pics...

RnR cushion

RnR cushion


RnR cushion

xx, Katarina

2 comments :

The Wooden Spool said...

Oh girl, you are so talented! I need to live next door to you!~ I just ordered some of those fabrics to make some outfits for my girls, too! You are such an inspiration! Good luck with the sets for the movie! That is fantastic! xo

Katarina said...

Thank you so much Laurie, I wish we do:)!!!!You will not regret, the fabrics are TDF!:)Happy sewing!