. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 29 March 2008

Aqua, sky and earth

m+b5

Hi everyone and happy spring!!!!Tomorrow we are even adjusting our clocks for one hour further.....means one hour less sleeping!!:(
We have returned home from Italy just 2 days ago and I have a lot of "homework" to do, but somehow I've managed to list my new outfits on Ebay just a few hours ago for the special Ginger Blossom ebay launch.
I prepared 2 sister's sets, one with gaucho pants in shades of aqua(one of my favourite colors)


7


and the other one with skirt in earth colours....

9

I was even thinking to call them 4 elements, but the missing element was def fire, as I haven't used any warm color,LOL. So I called them using Italian names for water - aqua (I had in mind sea water, of course) and ginger - zenzero.

11

As this gorgeous fabric line was so inspiring, I also prepared some matching accessories, listed separately with 0.99$ as starting bid...so will see how they will go keeping my fingers crossed;)


hband pins set clip necklace m2m ginger blossom


I took the photos on my daughters while being in Italy, in the apartment, as outside was very cold, even being at the south of Italy.
It was the first time modelling for my youngest daughter, Bianka that will turn 1 on Thursday:) and it wasn't easy at all, taking the fact that my camera is not very professional, so just couldn't capture all the movements still without flash. But well, I think that some pics went pretty well and I specially like the first one on this post.
I have some new pics to share while being in Italy, just need a few days to catch with all my orders and boring house homework.
Stay tuned and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Katarina

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your ebay launch Katarina! Your creations are lovely and the coordinated accessories add such a nice touch! See you on Flickr with new stuff once you finish the housework eh?!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design~ I clicked on it at JM, and didnt realize it was someone from the group I will be guesting with in April. Love your designs!

Suzanne
www.bellaboutiquecreations.com

Katarina said...

Thank you so much!!!
Suzanne, see ya in the group;)

Katarina

The Wooden Spool said...

very, very pretty outfits. you are so talented!!!

angie.a said...

you always make such lovely things Katarina!