. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 4 June 2010

Elle DEKOR feature

elle dekor pages

elle dekor coverFinally, June issue of the Serbian Elle Dekor magazine is available, including my mini-portrait, brief interview, including a few questions and some photos of me and my work. This magazine is one of my favorite domestic magazines and I am so thrilled and honored to be able to have this feature.
elle dekor page 1

elle dekor page 2

Have a wonderful weekend,
Katarina

5 comments :

Oggy Art style said...

Drago mi je d sam naišla na ovaj blog! Sve je divno, prosto sam očarana!!!!

Pusa, Olgica

Jelena Karakas said...

oh elle dekor, upravo zavrshila chitanje i krenula da pratim linkove.. kao i uvek pun pogodak. divan blog!

Katarina said...

Hvala na lepim recima Olgice i Jelena:)))

K. D. said...

I meni je drago da sam naišla na ovaj blog! :)

Pratiću ga od sad redovno. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage tο get neweѕt
updates, so ωhere сan i do it plеasе help.


Visit my website :: http://flushyourviews.com/index.php/kelvin767/all