. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Aqua and sand

1


6

Yesterday night, I put my new dress on eBay , called Aqua an Sand, created in that great colors combo, in such a great balance between warm and cold colorways, I think.You could see the very first starts of it here and now that it is finished, you can check the whole listing here .





23


My great customer and friend, Kim, created this beautiful white cardigan, in the softest acrylic yarn and she listed it here .

31

Must say, that I love the photos too, taken close to our weekend house . Marta was so in the mood to model(which is rare) and she was very helpful with making the movements (she is now like-Hey what about this one?,LOL)

4

00

xo
Katarina

5 comments :

Amanda K said...

The colour combination is GORGEOUS! You have such an eye for what works together. So beautiful.

melissa@yummygoods said...

lovely as always, Katarina! The headband is killin' me, love it!

Steffi said...

Wow Katarina...great pictures and a beautiful dress!I love your fabrics!

crochetdlane said...

Another Gorgeous set Katarina! I love the color combo and the crochet bodice!! Very pretty and your daughter makes such a great model!! She definitely has all the poses down! ;)

Lindsay

Katarina said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks:P!!!!!!!!