. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Chateaux Rococo Christmas

bullion roses

It is finally finished, the pics are taken yesterday and the template is set up...all in time;)....so I will list it in few hours, always here .
You could see some pics of it while in progress at the bottom of this post and this is how it will appear as the gallery picture

Chateaux rococo Christmas

And just for fun, this is how Marta loves to model best.....making some funny, bloopers poses, telling me - mommy, how about this one????
LOL!!!!

just for fun

I will start this listing with 0.99$, it is an OOAK that will be altered to fit 4-7 sizes and don't forget to sign up to my mailing list(there is the side link at the left)to receive 50% off shipping for all November purchases in both of my shops;)

xoxo, Katarina

2 comments :

The Wooden Spool said...

Katarina........
This dress is exquisite! You are sooo talented. Lovely. Wish I could sew dresses this lovely.
Wish I could pop by and sit and sew with you!
Too bad you live so far away. Your Country is beautiful!
Hugs,
Laurie

Katarina said...

Thank you Laurie!!!!I would LOVE that sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
But I'm sure we will meet one each other day;)