. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 17 May 2009

A few NEW things

...that makes me very happy...like...

...new shoes...


...new coat(I will make the pics of it next weekend:)...

new reversible coat for me

...new wallet(still in progress:)...

new wallet

...new piece of fabric and some buttons...

buttons and fabric

...crochet flowers(made by my granny)...

crochet flowers lot

...piles of tiny headbands ready to be shipped...

pile of headbands

...flowers close up...

flower zova

flowers blue

flower dandelion

...and finally, the most wanted for a long time - a new camera...

my new camera

my new camera

camera

I have tried it yesterday and just LOOOOOOOVE it!!!!Can't wait to upload some pics made with the new camera:)

xo, Katarina

5 comments :

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Kat! I LOVE it all! I want those polka dot shoes!! So cute! HOORAY for your camera! So jealous! :0) Guess what, you are featured by Cree on this is boutique! Check it out! HUGS Sweet Lady! Tab

http://thisisboutique.com/?p=1196

Katarina said...

Thanks sweetie!!!
She told me about the feature, but couldn't find it before:)

The Wooden Spool said...

I have your same camera! JUST GOT IT, too! LOVE IT! So happy for you!

MamiGirlBoutique said...

WAHOOOO!! Congrats ont he NEW CAMERA!!!! AWESOME pics already, you are so amazing! Hugs, Shawnta

Lisa Olson said...

We have that camera, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it so much. I just sent it in for repairs (silly me) and I feel a little naked without it. But, it's so good!