After 15 days, filled with gorgeous Wonderland creations by my amazing creative friends, I am so happy to do a recap! The photos here will not do the justice as are small, but please be sure to visit theirs blogs (linked to each name) for more eye candy and more info with some tutorials too!
So, let's start:
1. ERICA TOOLE created this wonderful hatbox and a matching dress for this sweet bunny (bunny was created by Heather Mormon)
2. LAURA SCARAMELLA of SIMPLE LIFE COMPANY made three little girls dresses and a table runner and she managed to make a sweet little tea party to show off her amazing creations-pattern info on her blog
3. DANA BOLYARD blogged about the different fabric substrates- knits, voiles and canvas that are fantastic additions to each AGF designer collection.
4. RACHAEL GANDER created adorable PJ's for her sweet daughters
5. HEATHER and MEG of QUILT STORY made this adorable dress for sweet little Lucia
6. JOELLEN KEMPER of SEW ILLUMINATED created this amazing quilt and you can get the pattern too
7. STACY BARRETT of a VINTAGE FAIRYTALE created this stunning quilt using one of the great Pattern Jam patterns!
8. ERICA JACKMAN made this fabulous flowering snowball quilt and you can get the pattern info too :)
9. KATHLEEN RIGGINS made this beautiful tunic using Painted Portrait Blouse, which is an Anna Maria Horner pattern
10. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY made this divine quilt that will be featured in the next issue of the Quilt Now magazine, so you will be able to make your own version very soon
11. SVETLANA SOTAK made this stunning pillow in combination with Essex Yarn Dyed Linen for sashing and borders
12. KYLIE KELSHEIMER of SEW KYLIE made this very bold and beautiful curvy quilt
13. ALEXIS WRIGHT of MY SWEET SUNSHINE also created not one but three amazing outfits for these adorable girls-you can get the pattern info from her post
14. MICHELLE WILKIE made this amazing small quilt using her own pattern
15. HEMAMALINI made this beautiful knit dress for her darling daughter with knits
16. MARIJA VUJČIĆ is making an adorable quilt-will post the updated picture soon ;)
There are so many other inspiring creations by many talented makers that I was so delighted to see on Instagram, so be sure to check the hashtag #WonderlandFabrics to see them or please, if you are a flickr user and you created something with Wonderland fabrics, be sure to add yours in my Wonderland fabrics flickr group, it's always such a joy to see my fabrics in use :D
Thank you all for participating and creating with my fabrics! :D
Until next time,