I was recently tagged by my ebay boutique group friend, Lindsay who is making some extraordinaire crocheted stuff. Here are the rules:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here we go:
1. I was raised in completely creative surrounding, in the artistic family;). My father is a painter and a professor at the Faculty of Applied Arts
my mother is a ceramic artist and also the professor at the same faculty.
That's from whom I took the talent;) and love for art and crafts.
2. I'm teaching as well at the Faculty, but not the same one where my parents work. It's FILUM- the Faculty for Philology and Arts in Kragujevac. I'm teaching assistant for the Figure drawing. That's where the students have to "catch" the right movement of the human figure, or to express their vision of it....well depending which semester they attend...
I took some photos last week while students were drawing
I just adore my work and it is also leaving me a lot of free time for my other activities, and children of course, especially because we have long holidays:)
3. I have my degree in Graphic design and Graphic printing. Sewing came later, as a need to create something while being in the house with my kiddos, as my Atelier is not in the house. I've learned so much while printing my linocuts as part of my work for Master degree.
I'm addicted to Italian food, specially to food which my hubby prepares. As all Italians, he is cooking so well. I'm not telling that I'm not cooking good,LOL, but let's say that I'm concentrated more on creating original clothing patterns and designs, rather than original dishes...my favourite are all kind of pasta's with tasty vegetables...somethig like this oneor this one
5. I'm a fabric-o-holic...I'm totally addicted to fabric buying and having my stash...a lot...and not only fabrics, but ribbons, buttons, scrapbooking embellishments and supply for jewelry. And that's the reason why I started selling my fabric creations-to be able to buy more fabrics:)
I just love artistic books, and lately I find myself addicted to buying Japanese craft books....all kinds, from crocheting and sewing till felt or bead making/creating. I find them so inspiring.
I like spending time with my family in the small house we own near Belgrade. When you live in the city , it's great having some getaway place , at least for the spring and summer weekends;). We have a lot of fruit trees there, flowers and some cute puppies. My kids like being at the
fresh air and running crazy around.....and that makes me very, very happy, knowing that we share some quality time in a beautiful place and surrounding.
Now, off to bed! Sweet dreams!!!
PS Did I mention that I HATE HTML??????!!!!!LOL!Now after loosing nervs adjusting this post, really need to go sleeping.