. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Making the student's exhibition day




OH, wow, what a day it was yesterday!!!I was hanging the student's drawings on the walls of our Faculty, the place where I work, about what I wrote something here .

So, I was working with my students in preparing the year exhibition. As we just finished with our year, we had to show what we were working on and how the students "understood" all the talking and showing and teaching through the year.







I'm not sure if you can see anything from the small pics shown here, but I must tell you that I was pretty pleased. We have some great drawings and many of them got 10, which is the biggest mark.







I'm also very happy to know that I'm officially on vacation and will have some more time to dedicate to my family and my sewing projects;).





1 comment :

The Wooden Spool said...

wow, you've been one busy momma!
you deserve summer vacation!