. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Owly

1 After the costume season, I'm returning back to "normal". Tonight, my Elphaba costume will have a winner, and I can't wait to alter it for the lucky winner and after that to create some more fall/winter clothes;)
In the meantime, you can see some freshly listed stuff, always here...featuring cute Owls;).
Oh, and you have to see this beautiful knitted hat , made by my UK friend, Kim. I ordered these for my kids and since than, they are barely taking them off,LOL...not to talk about the sweetest compliments they get;)





b7

p4

Regarding stepping down into the fall/winter season, I finally ordered something for me;)


It was the love on the first sight, and you can see some better views by clicking here. I love that vintage, retro style and that cute little perforated holes(there must be the specific word for this in English, but sorry, just can't find it). I will have to make the matching bag, once they arrive;)...speaking of wich, I think that I can share now some cute bags I made for the recently held fair

jeja's bag

This one above, I gave to my sister as a BD present, so I made other 2 in similar pattern/design.

amy bag

bag grey

Will make them available in my etsy store soon:)

xoxo,
Katarina

4 comments :

Amanda K said...

Your kids are SOOOO cute in their adorable hats. I love your bags too :)

randi said...

I love the kids outfits and hats! And those bags are perfect!

Katarina said...

Thanks soooooo much!!!!!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and earn money from every visitor to your short links.