. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Clutch bag obssesion

or getting ready for the upcoming craft show

7

Well, you could certainly see the large amounts of fabric pieces cut into 2 different shapes, where 4+4 are making the clutch zipper bag.

2

I wanted to make some sort of a bag that could be small enough to be taken in case to carry the money and some important documents and yet can be big enough to be able to hold the keys, cell phone and you know, some other important stuff.... taken in hand or even hanged from the shoulder;)

I was hooked by the look of these,charming and innocent, but even with the fact that inserting a zipper was such a harmless thing to do:)

3

I followed the instructions given here and started with fabric byTanya Whelan, Ava Rose line....

I will not give you any explanation, as it would require a lot of time(that I currently don't have) and effort(regarding my English), so I took a lot of pics and I 'm sure that they all speak for themselves;)















Hope this is/was useful;)

bag

lot bags

xo, katarina

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Those bags are SO GORGEOUS! Do I spy a hello kitty one in the pile down there? ;)

Katarina said...

Hey, Manda, yes you do!!!!
And a Betty Boop under that one too;)
Wish me luck;)
xo, Katarina

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! Love them!

Unknown said...

Hey katarina,
so beautiful bags! I really love them.

kathrin