. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 3 June 2010

New plexi polka dot stuff

lot1

I have finally some new plexi laser cuts to show off!!!This time I used red Plexiglas surface as the base and than had the white polka dots printed (screen print) as a pattern. I have played with two of my previously used animal shapes: deer and rabbit as the silhouettes within the circles.

rabbit

deer

I already have some of the polka dots ornaments in my etsy shop , but they are made differently, and they are also different in size, and have holes, too. I will try to add the new ones in the shop during this weekend:)
Still unsure how to list them, as they are offering many possibilities and can be used differently, so I will have to think about the best solutions/options.

red rabbit small coaster1

deers doily red deers2

xo, Katarina

No comments :