. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 29 May 2010

A few things I created for Mikser

ipod bag

Can hardly believe that I am having 3 posts in 3 days!!!The thing is that Marta has been away with her school for one week (they took them to Zlatibor where they had a great time) and she will be back any minute:)))))...so I suppose that I will be blogging once, twice a week, as usual:)

ipod bag

So here I am posting some new cool stuff I made for Mikser-Gradstor purpose, thinking about young people, music festivals, summer, travel etc.

ipod bag

I found these small cases very useful for handling small things, such as MP3 players, iPods, cell phones, money and similar stuff. I have been thinking about the pattern that wouldn't be too much a hassle to sew (talking about the small pieces gathering together) and yet nice to see and comfortable/versatile to wear. Also, that can be for man too (well I suppose not all of the styles I made;)

ipod bag

ipodbag ipod bag ipod bag

As the Mikser is almost over, you can find them for sale (locally) at Gradstor store, Belgrade or on the net , in my flowersnbutterflies ETSY store.

Also, if you want to be notified about when adding new items to my etsy stores, you can subscribe to the RSS feed for them:

For FLOWERSNBUTTERFLIES etsy shop just go HERE to subscribe

and for IWANNABE etsy shop follow THIS LINK to subscribe

fabric button earrings lot

And for the end here are some neat earring studs, made with small, 1 cm fabric buttons, I just LOVE them:) Also available in Gradstor, Belgrade, for now;)

fabric button earrings cherry

fabric button earrings barefoot roses fabric button earrings chocolate lollipop

xo, Katarina

No comments :