. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 10 July 2008

Summertime.....

bianka

It is getting HOT, hot over here and we are all eagerly expecting the 27 of July, when going to Greece, on vacation;)
I'm trying to finish all my projects: some ordered twirly skirts, headbands, bibs....

twirly barefoot roses

ruffles barefoot roses bibs 2 rosestripe

Of course, in beautiful Tanya's fabrics from Barefoot roses line

I finally made myself a new bag,too;) that can be order as a custom in my etsy


Marta and me

I was so lucky to got recently from Christine her new Summertime pattern available at Farbenmix and to do some test sewing....and I love it;)


2

3


Inspired by this juicy fruity fabric by Alexander Henry, I created some jewels, great for summer, available in my etsy too.

4

Looks yummy, don't you think???

And talking about yummy things, how about this delicious zucchini made on barbecue???

zucchini

And also those delicious Peaches and cherries in Light Syrup Fruit made by my mom;O)

kompot

kajsija Kids loves them so much and the BEST thing is that the fruit is absolutely free of all toxins etc, as it comes from our garden;)...something like-directly from the trees......

kompot

As we have a river Danube very close to our weekend house, kids enjoyed the moments of walking through the water...it's not like the sea, but it is nice having the possibility to "chill the feet's" during the summer days

marta

noge
xo, Katarina

6 comments :

The Wooden Spool said...

Katarina!!!! What a colorful, summery post! I am loving all your gorgeous works of art from clothing, to jewelery, to canned fruit by your momma, and your sweet, sweet kiddies! What fun you are all having....can we come over and play in the river with you all?! ;)
Have a wonderful time in Greece!
Laurie~

Katarina said...

Oh Laurie thanks, I wish!!!!!Please come!!!!!

MegN said...

Love the new bag design! And the jewlery is too pretty! Hugs! Meg

Holly said...

Katarina, it all looks so yummy - the clothing, jewelry & fruit! I love the clothing, but who doesn't love anything made from Barefoot Roses! Do you have any of her fabric line? It is so very to die for!!! You've got to get some :)

Katarina said...

Thanks so much everyone!!!
Holly, if you are talking about the Ava Rose, it is on it's way;)
Can't wait!!!!!

Sheree said...

This post is filled with so many beautiful images, Katarina!!! I just love everything!

Have a great time in Greece...can't wait to see the pics, I am sure they will be stunning.

Talk soon,
Sheree