. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 11 August 2008

I'm back!!!!



Hello everyone!!!
We are just back home and we had great time!!!
I will try to post some vacation pics tomorrow, just need some time to do some "welcome back home" homework;).
I would also like to THANK you all for leaving the sweetest and kindest comments on my previous post!!!I wish I can send to you all the winning set, but due to the terrible international shipping charges and duties that we are paying here for each parcel containing other than paper stuff, I will have to announce one winner selected by random drawing.
And the winner is Laurie who said:
Have a wonderful trip to Greece! I'm jealous........wish I could come along, too. Take lots of beautiful pics.
I'd love to win a set of hair pins!
Gorgeous!
Laurie~

But, as I would feel terrible not to send at least something to all of you, I would LOVE to send to everyone that left the comment in my previous post, one of my digital prints !!!
So, please, send me your addresses for shipments everyone to: nina@likeflowersandbutterflies.com
with subject: give-away
Hope you will like it;)
xoxo
katarina

No comments :