. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 9 January 2010

Cup full of clippies

lot mulberry clippies

I had so much fun the other day, taking pics of my mulberry pins , available in my etsy shop

mulberry pins

mulberry pins

I found them very vintage, delicate and romantic, but sweet and fun at the same time. Perfect for bridal hair styles, but as well just for each day, if feeling like adding a bit of flowers in your hair.

mulberry pins on mulberry pins on mulberry pins on

I have them in a few colours and as they are coming on cute cards, they would make a great gift.

mulberry pins on card

mulberry pins

Enjoy the weekend, Katarina

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Prelepo, prelepo !!
Mogu svaki dan, mogu i u posebnim prilikama :)
I kartica na kojoj dodju je predivna, bas "with care".

Katarina said...

Hvala Majo;))))))))))