. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!!!

spring

This year we are celebrating Easter 2 times (Orthodox and Catholic), which is great!!!Kids have the spring break next week, so I hope that the weather will allow us enjoying some more of the spring blooming phase, which is soon all over.....
Hope your Easter is wonderful!
xx
Katarina

2 comments :

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I wish You also Happy Easter! I'm Protestant, but I also have today Easter. Greetings from Poland, I'm hope I will visit Serbia one day.

Katarina said...

Thanks:)Have a wonderful Easter you too. Yes, you should, such an incredible country:)