. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 19 October 2012

Flickering shadows




"Flickering shadows" is the name of my newest serial of paintings. It is also the name of that painting that you can see above, on the invitation. There are 12 paintings in total that I made during this summer and they are all oil on canvas in different canvas dimensions ranging from 40 x 50 till 130 x 100 cm. I haven't used this technique since the student painting classes and I really enjoyed creating again in this technique.



I am having the opening of the exhibition on Tuesday in Kraljevo's city gallery and can't wait to show you the rest of the paintings in my next post. If you live in the area, please stop by:)

Katarina,xx

No comments :