. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 21 December 2013

Some artsy inspiration


Recently I've started with my PhD studies and I must say that I can't be more excited about that. It's great to have new tasks, classes and assignments that make you study, explore and create more and better. And I am so inspired and feel very happy about that ;)
One of the new classes that I am attending is called " Influences of the Modern arts to the contemporary textiles" and I am always so smitten when I realize how the roots of some very Modern designs are much older that I thought....

So here are some of the art pieces from Robert Kushner, very famous Paul Klee and
Sonia Delaunay

Sonia Delaunay triangles from 1925...





{the photos are taken from the  books and internet}
What inspires you lately?

1 comment :

frances newcombe said...

These are gorgeous and very inspiring!!!!