. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 21 November 2022

Botanist fabric collection

 


Wander through enchanted woodlands and blossoming meadows inspired by the beauty of nature. Revel in lush textured shades of spruce green, blushing pinks, misty grays and rich umbers. These playful botanicals and leafy foliage will transport you to an idyllic paradise. 



Botanist fabric collection for AGF is already available in stores and I am so excited to start sewing with it. When I receive new fabrics, I am always eager to photograph them nicely before cutting. I tried to add a bit of texture illusion to some of them and I hope that these pics can show that aspect too.



I just love these subtle and subdued colors and tones that just nicely goes with this autumnish collection.
I especially love the combination of the spruce greens with light dusty pinks!
And in case you are interested in matching Pure solids, here's my list, and a photo;)











I hope that these fabrics will inspire you to create, I certainly can't wait to show you my projects!
xx
K.

1 comment :

Barbara Opett said...

Congratulations on such a gorgeous collection! I love them so much♥️🍂🦌🍃🥂
Can’t wait to Sew and Quilt with these. The texture, designs and colors are glorious and make my Quilty Heart Sing!