. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 30 August 2008

Like flowers and butterflies wedding :)

Butterflies wedding

Seen by my 7 year old DD;)...Just LOVE this drawing...she named it Butterflies wedding-which is written in our language on the drawing....
She is starting the elementary school on Monday, first grade. We have 8 years of elementary school and than 4 year of high school and after that master degrees at Faculties etc.

vrtic

This is hers last day in the kindergarten....I will take some pics in front of the school on Monday(oh I'm so excited and sort of frightened-it is such a change-is she ready????)

moda za poneti

I'm very busy trying to finish some customs and prepare myself and the stuff----for my first show here, in Belgrade.
It is the great event, handmade exhibition show "Take away Fashion".
You can see some more interesting pics, names and work of some of the participants, here or here it is in Serbian thought.

mixx

I'm planning to make and exhibit many things, only that I hardly started,LOL, so will see, but hope to make it;)
That picture above is the gallery picure for my custom necklace on eBay and I just hope to make some more of those cuties to show (and hopefully sell) them here too!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!
Katarina

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Katarina~
How are you sweetie? I love reading your blog! You are so sweet & I love learning about life in Serbia! Your family is just beautiful! I hope she is loving her 1st grade year! Thanks for sharing! You will have to keep in touch! my blog is kaydensgracedesigns.blogspot.com.
*HUGS* Tabitha :0)