. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 17 September 2009

Thank you ETSY

rabbit lacy

Last week, a got the message from a friend that I was on the etsy's FP. But, as last week was too crazy to blog, with many things happening around and me being involved in many different things, I'm bringing it to light only now;)

rabbit treasury

It was one of those "found through etsy categories" treasuries and I was delighted to be part of that.

birds duo

Someone loved my ornaments and I was so happy to sell a few and also got many inquires and compliments:)
Actually, a few weeks ago, after we got home from Holidays, I have found the request to send the samples of them for the Country Living magazine , as they took them in consideration for theirs December/January -Holiday issue. It still sounds pretty "too good to be truth", but will see;)

bird white

xo, Katarina

No comments :