. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Garden party girly set

garden party

You can find it HERE

garden party

I'm so in love with this gorgeous Anna Maria line and keep buying more and more prints;). They are combining perfectly well and the colors are so strong and beautiful.
I think that she has a perfect sense for selecting colours, obtaining a great colourway balance and therefore you just can go wrong working with her fabrics:)
I think that she achieves in textiles that "colour feeling" or "feeling for colour" that I'm searching in my prints. It is so important to get the right colour if you are doing the linocuts in more colours, which are 4 in my case.

garden party

Of course, I had to add a few fabrics from other fantastic designers, such as Laura Gunn and Amy Butler for this little set.

xo, Katarina

1 comment :

crochetdlane said...

This is so beautiful! I love the fabrics you used and the location you chose for pics was PERFECT! Marta's hair is so long and pretty!

:)
Lindsay