. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Pre FALL



Can hardly believe that the autumn is just behind the corner...like next week already!!!
I'm slowly getting back into the swing of the things after summer Holidays, trying to catch on each day life's insanity "normality".
I have started sewing some fall clothes, mainly for Marta and some of her friends.



I made some nice peach homemade juice and jam.



We have celebrated 10 years of marriage and yesterday, we have been at the opening of my mom's exhibition(she is a ceramic artist;)



naslovna

She did a great work, combining ceramic and melting glass. If you live in Belgrade, you might want to visit Mala Galerija ULUPUDS-a , it will be opened till 29. September. I have uploaded some pics of her work, that I used while making the catalog for the ehxibition and you can see them HERE

d1






xo, Katarina

No comments :