. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 2 December 2010

Necklaces

black white red button necklace

It's been a long time since I've posted something created with a fabric, and it's still on the very first place regarding my favorite arty-crafty materials. I am such a huge fan of the statement necklaces and I am always looking forward when getting custom orders for my button statement necklaces, using different patterned fabrics in aim to create something fun and unique to wear.

black white red button necklace

Regarding local shops where you can shop my stuff, such as Gradstor and Supermarket concept store , I had some requests to do the fabric button necklaces without the felt base, so finally I created a few and they are already on sale on those two above mentioned places:)

metal button necklaces

metal button necklace

metal button necklace

And here are a few skinny headbands that can go great with these new necklaces, very glam and can be great detail for the upcoming Holidays parties and festivities.
Hope you are in the mood for the gift giving and already in Xmas preps!!!

skinny flower headbands

xo, Katarina

2 comments :

manja said...

Diivno! Hajde da izlazes na novogodisnjoj Modi za poneti:)

manja said...

Diivno! Hajde da izlazes na novogodisnjoj Modi za poneti:)