. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 28 November 2010

Alere Modern

alere modern home page

At the very beginning of this month, Alere Modern was opened. More than a year ago, I had a pleasure to chat with it's founder, adorable Caitlin when she said: "I found your work today and just love your animal and snowflake cut-outs. They're so beautiful. I am imagining having a house full of the snowflakes in the winter. It would be wonderful!"

snowflake white

Well, for those dreaming about White Christmas, I think that my snowflakes cuts can contribute in creating the magic:)
Here is my page at Alere Modern site
There are many fantastic artists featured there, please take a look:)))

bambi snowflake

Last year, we didn't make it in time to decorate the Supermarket concept store Window, creating a bit of magic with my snowflakes, but hopefully this year we can try to do it:)
Of course, if that happen, I'll do the pics and let you know:))

xoxo,
Katarina

No comments :