. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 31 August 2012

New resolutions etc....

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over, that the school starts on Monday and that we will have to get back to routine....on the other hand looking forward to the new projects, new challenges and more time to work too:)
I hope to be able to accomplish some things that has been on my to do list forever.
I want to make my first quilt. With my fabrics.

quilt sketch

I created the design of how it would looks and I also created the cheater quilt fabric.

chevron patchwork cheater quilt grey

There is also the contest on Spoonflower for the chevron cheater quilt design(that came handy), so you may see many wonderful cheater quilt designs and vote too:)

I also created 2 flickr group, one like the place to share the projects and creations you have made using my fabric designs, purchased through Spoonflower and other as the place to share your child's photos in Like flowers and butterflies clothing and accessories.
Hope to see you there!!!:)

No comments :