. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Indelible is shipping!!!





I am overwhelmed with excitement to see my debut fabric collection shipping to stores and consumers!!!


The look book will be out probably next week already, including many projects and ideas and I have also started with adding my own patterns into my etsy store




As far there is the Rastrum quilt pattern and adorable Bianka dress pattern, but I will be adding more soon :)



Have a wonderful weekend and please, share your projects in my flickr groups ,
Katarina,xo


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Da li ce se u nekoj radnji u Beogradu moci kupiti vasi materijali?

Katarina said...

Za sada ne, ali slobodno mi posaljite e-mail na nina@likeflowersandbutterflies.com
za vise informacija, hvala.