. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday 20 June 2014

Quilt Market, Pittsburgh - some more :)

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Hey!!! I know that I have been absent for a long time, and I still have to blog about our NY visit....but hopefully sometime soon ;)
Life has been pretty crazy in the last couple of weeks, with Indelible shipping next week and my PhD exams...but I hope to be more active soonish. I am also preparing the Indelible blog hop (without any precise dates) in July, so if you have any plans and projects with it that you want to share, please e-mail me :)
 ------------
Back to the Spring Quilt Market, here are some more photos I snapped there (I am still pretty much so mad that I didn't have better planned my time in order to actually see everything and meet more people)...

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
adorable Jeni Baker and her booth  on the following picture

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
my BFF, Frances Newcombe and her "Cherie"
Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
pure sweetness, Sara Lawson with Kay Whitt of Sew Serendipity

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Alex Bravo in front of the Art Gallery's booth

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Pat Bravo's Nouvelle

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Winged by amazing Bonnie Christine

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014amazing Angela Walters and her Athena :)

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
fantastic booth by April Rhodes and Caroline Hulse

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
waiting in line for the Schoolhouse presentation -it's hilarious to see our serious faces :)

Let's see some neighbors now :)

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Kokka

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Alison Glass

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014Me in "Rustique" booth by Emily Herrick (she is so amazing!!!)

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Patty Sloniger's Emma's garden (meeting Patty was incredible in real life-as we both used to design on Spoonflower- she is sooo amazing!!!)


Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Alexander Henry booth

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
RK-Kona cottons

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
Cotton+Steel
Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
this is me starring at the most incredible work of Sharon Schamber!!! She and her daughter, Christy are soooooo talented and theirs quilts are a pure perfection!!!

Quilt Market Pittsburgh 2014
couldn't believe that this piece was all done by Shanon's magical hands-colored, embroidered-beyond amazing!


me with Pat Sloan- I was so honoured to be able to meet her and her husband, they are both so sweet :)


me with so adorable and talented Samarra Khaja!!

Hope you enjoyed!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Katarina


1 comment :

GUIDE1903 said...

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
성인웹툰