. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Recollection - inspirational boards

Recollection collection
I find myself sometimes spending way too much time on Pinterest. Today my excuse was finding some inspirational photos that would show nicely the spirit of my upcoming, eagerly expected Recollection line.

Here are 2 boards I've managed to put together, one x each palette.

inspiration board x Deep winterwoven
Deep Winterwoven

Inspirational board x Mist moderknittie

Mist moderknittie

You can find all those great clothes within my Pinterest board- gorgeous clothes, while you can find some inspirational pics for my Recollection collection within the board :Recollection
xx, Katarina 

No comments :