. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 18 October 2009

Fall splendour

dry flower

It seems that we had time to feel fall only for a few days, as now it seems that winter is here. So cold, gloomy and not very inspiring weather outside, and I can call ourselves lucky, in confrontation with some people living in the parts of the world, being attacked with storms and weather catastrophes.

dry flowers

So, wanting fall back, I have uploaded some pics from my camera taken at the beginning of this month, mainly at Fruska gora, were we spend our weekends (when the time allows;)

fall splendour

dry  flowers

leaves

fall berries

We have enjoyed new puppies, aren't hey cute?

atina i marta

puppy in the pan

puppy

puppy

Some yummy fruits;)

figs

fig

grapes

And here are some pics of kids for the end

pablo

bianka

marta

Wish you a wonderful week, Katarina

2 comments :

The Wooden Spool said...

Just loving your photography, sooooo much! Can we come over and play with the puppies!?! :))
Hugs,
Laurie
xo

Philippine flowers said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. Keep posting!


-fern-