. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 1 May 2011

April's stuff

April's mosaic

Today I dedicated a lot of time in "cleaning" my flash card containing tons of photos I took during the past month. It's crazy how time flies and sometimes it's so hard to do some simple things, like posting about some ordinary, but yet so beautiful things that surrounds me and that make my life and my thoughts on a daily basis.
So, here it is, April in a mosaic photo, created using mosaic maker.

leggings and top

Hope your April was awesome as well,
Katarina
PS Nic, THANK you so much for the inspiration and support and for being such a special, dear friend:)

2 comments :

nic said...

oh girlie, you inspire me right back! and i love, love, love this mosaic...i've been thinking i need to make another one of bitty tiles like this, and after seeing yours, i'm sold! your april looked amazing. :) so much color and beauty in your life!

Katarina said...

thank you:)))))))))