. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday 24 September 2011

Savoring the last little bits of summer 2011.....

fig drop

I've been lingering a bit with posting my last post for this summer 2011., but it's time to face the fact that the summer is officially over. And I am so glad to say that I am all ready for Fall;)
So, here are some pics, mainly from my surrounding set in flickr, where evidencing some beautiful scenery around, mostly of nature.

dry figs

hedgehog

lizzard

before the rain

flowers queen anne's lace

cocktail tomato

grapes

more

summer 2011.

3 boys and a cat

fall dresses

Farmers market dress detail

embroidered roses

painting

cotman aquarel set

Happy Fall!!!
Katarina

No comments :