. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday 10 September 2012

Indian summer


Indian summer

It is still very warm here for this time of the year, and I am enjoying this Indian summer.....

Indian summer

This weekend was the first weekend full with homework to do for kids, and while seating on the table with my son, I used some of his "magic pens" and started doodling....have you ever tried to use them for your doodles? I know that they are fading away fast, but if you use scanner, it will last on your Hard Disc:)



So, I will call it "Indian summer", can't wait to finish the whole collection and show you:)

Indian summer harlem pants

And here are some photos of my Indian summer harem pants (very popular and matching fabric necklace, that can be found @ etsy

Indian summer harlem pants

Indian summer harlem pants

Indian summer harlem pants
xx, Katarina

No comments :