. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!!!


Easter eggs

Happy Easter to all!!!

Easter eggs

This is the very unlike Easter for me this year, as I am home alone doing the Spring Quilt Market preps. I am sewing almost all day which is nice, as my Indelible line is involved, but I miss my family so much. At least I know that they are having a good time/some in Italy and some at the countryside :)

Easter eggs

Even these eggs pics are from the last year...but it's great to have them as a back up.
Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!!!
xo, Katarina

No comments :