. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday 6 April 2014

I ♥ Aurifil


friendship bracelet

Have you ever used Aurifil threads? If you haven't, you have to try. Because they are a MUST. Not only because they have a wast selection of gorgeous colors, but also because they have different thread weights , appropriate for each project. And the quality is really something else.
And they are made in Italy :)

aurifil floss


aurifil floss friendship bracelet



I have already used it before for my sewing projects, but for the first time I had the pleasure to try the cotton floss. And felt in love with it!! Can't wait to show you some more stuff, that I am doing for Quilt Market.
xo, Katarina

1 comment :

Christi said...

Could you send me a link or a tutorial on how you made this. I have the Aurifil threads and would love to make one of these to send to my daughter.

cjpike (at) indiana (dot) edu