. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday 9 October 2014

AGF Instagram weekend takeover


Hello friends!!!
This is as far my longest pause from blogging. I am so swamped with all the Quilt Market preps, that it seems that my normal life has gone.
But, I will be launching my second fabric collection with Art Gallery fabrics : Recollection and it keeps me excited and in stitches.

#mistmoderknittie palette of #recollectionfabrics #artgalleryfabrics

These are only the strike offs, so the colors are still not definitive ( like yellow will be darker ) but pretty close to finals: #winterwoven palette of #recollectionfabrics #artgalleryfabrics
Detail of my #kubetaquilt top #patchwork #fabric #KatarinaRoccella #artgalleryfabrics #aurifil #quilt #pirotkiliminspired

Proudly (even that there are some obvious piecing mismatching ) presenting you my #kubetaquilt top finished!!! Now about some inspiration and name info: some prints in my #recollectionfabrics are directly inspired with my homecountry rich folklore and cos

#recollectionfabrics #artgalleryfabrics #fabric #strips #quiltmarket #preps ❤️

Swooning over the softest knits ever!!! #recollectionfabrics #knit #fashion #fabric #artgalleryfabrics

So we opened the parcel with #recollectionfabrics and she started picking her favorites and we've tried to imagine them sewn #artgalleryfabrics #knit #fashion

Here are a few sneak peaks of my current work...but if you are interested to hear or see more or even to ask  me anything about the whole process, please join me on Art Gallery fabrics Instagram during this weekend (11-12 October), as I will be taking over ;)

Hope to see you there!!!
Love, Katarina

No comments :